Killing Blow Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Killing Blow Guild Forum

Killing Blow Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Wardb
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is willvall

Our users have posted a total of 498 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
isilnor
Forro Witch Hunter R16 RR10 >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapForro Witch Hunter R16 RR10 >>Accepted<< Voting_barForro Witch Hunter R16 RR10 >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
lovia
Forro Witch Hunter R16 RR10 >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapForro Witch Hunter R16 RR10 >>Accepted<< Voting_barForro Witch Hunter R16 RR10 >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
regain
Lionsloth
Angarath
Murdoc
ZeLL
Ulvar
MaggoT
pewpewidie
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Forro Witch Hunter R16 RR10 >>Accepted<<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
forro

Forro Witch Hunter R16 RR10 >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Forro Witch Hunter R16 RR10 >>Accepted<<   Forro Witch Hunter R16 RR10 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:13 am

Hi there,

What is your name? Bence

What is your ingame name? Forro

How old are you? 26

What is your sex (female/male)? male

Where are you from? Vienna, Austria

For how long are you playing WAR? since the start of the European open beta

For how long are you playing the character you are applying for? since the headstart

What class is the character u are applying for? What Rank? What Renown Rank? Forro Witch Hunter R16 RR10

Is there any certain way that you are willing to play your character (mastery selection)? started to spec into judgement for now

Which professions have you chosen? Magical Salvaging and Talisman Making
Why you chose them? seemed to be a good combination

Can you describe us or better link us your gear? Mostly drops and influence rewards from public quests (have maxed out every chapter influence so far, except the first)

Can you use a teamspeak or ventrilo? sure

Do you have a properly working microphone? yes

For how long are you playing mmorpgs? 10 years, not continuously though
Which ones? UO, DaoC, SWG, WoW, AoC, WAR

If you have played any other mmorpgs, which ones you consider more important and with what criteria you make the choice? I liked WoW best so far with its emphasis on a variety of different playstyles and thus I played it the most

What other games have you played? I like to try all kinds of games

Which ones you consider important and with what criteria? PES Wink

Why you choose KillingBlow and not some other guild? I've met some of your members in scenarios and I would also like to be part of your premade groups

What do you think that having the Guild name over your head will change in the game experience? Not much for starters I guess

Which part of the game you enjoy the most? playing through the chapters and doing PQs, Scenarios and RvR in each Tier, so all parts so far Smile

What are your other interests outside the game? Football Razz

What do you study or have studied? Business Computing at the University of Vienna

Do you have any real life or ingame friends in the guild? (please state the origin next to the names) not yet

Where from you play the game? (home/internet cafe/else) home

You use only the standar UI or any addons? I haven't looked into addons so far

You use the default movement buttons or you have remapped them? awsd

Any nonstandar keybinds or macros you use? no macros yet

Anything you want to share about your playstyle and is not included in the above questions? I'm a team player

Do you consider any questions not relative or not understandable? all are understandable but with the current state of the game some are probably not relevant yet Wink

Cu in game
Back to top Go down
isilnor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Forro Witch Hunter R16 RR10 >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forro Witch Hunter R16 RR10 >>Accepted<<   Forro Witch Hunter R16 RR10 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:32 am

concider your accepted.

welcome Very Happy

/w me or lovia or dolagh in game 2 get an invite
Back to top Go down

Forro Witch Hunter R16 RR10 >>Accepted<<
Page 1 of 1