Killing Blow Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Killing Blow Guild Forum

Killing Blow Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Wardb
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is willvall

Our users have posted a total of 498 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
isilnor
Stevenseagal, ironbreaker, R20, RR 11 >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapStevenseagal, ironbreaker, R20, RR 11 >>Accepted<< Voting_barStevenseagal, ironbreaker, R20, RR 11 >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
lovia
Stevenseagal, ironbreaker, R20, RR 11 >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapStevenseagal, ironbreaker, R20, RR 11 >>Accepted<< Voting_barStevenseagal, ironbreaker, R20, RR 11 >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
regain
Lionsloth
Angarath
Murdoc
ZeLL
Ulvar
MaggoT
pewpewidie
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Stevenseagal, ironbreaker, R20, RR 11 >>Accepted<<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stevenseagal

Stevenseagal, ironbreaker, R20, RR 11 >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Stevenseagal, ironbreaker, R20, RR 11 >>Accepted<<   Stevenseagal, ironbreaker, R20, RR 11 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:34 pm

What is your name? George

What is your ingame name? Stevenseagal

How old are you? 23

What is your sex (female/male)? male

Where are you from? Athens-Greece

For how long are you playing WAR? 2 weeks alltogether with both my characters

For how long are you playing the character you are applying for? 6-7 days

What class is the character u are applying for? What Rank? What Renown Rank? ironbreaker R20 RR11

Is there any certain way that you are willing to play your character (mastery selection)? i think it's too early to decide yet since it was just yesterday that some abilities changed (at least that's what they said with patch 1.0.5) ..i'll wait a bit more and see

Which professions have you chosen? Butchering
Why you chose them? since there are a lot of animals and squigs in the first dwarven lands it helps me raise money

Can you describe us or better link us your gear? i wear mostly pq gear with some good drops that i might find and one purple-epic item i got at a keep we seized

Can you use a teamspeak or ventrilo? not so easy to do but i can try if the guild needs it so much

Do you have a properly working microphone? no

For how long are you playing mmorpgs? 1 year and a half total
Which ones? L2 for about 6 months, WoW which i played for 1 year and now WAR
for 2 weeks

If you have played any other mmorpgs, which ones you consider more important and with what criteria you make the choice? i consider WAR more important simply because even when i played wow i didn't get the excitement that i get from WAR and i prefer RvR to the silly wow/L2 PVE. and also the character design is better.

What other games have you played? Most RPG for PC since 1998 starting from baldur's gate I and fallout I

Which ones you consider importan and with what criteria? i like RPG's most. I don't like games that are one sided and u have to do specific things at a specific time. i like more the freedom an RPG gives you.

Why you choose KillingBlow and not some other guild? because the guild that i am now is not so hardcore and doesn't do any RvR or pq's. It happened to find Killing Blow's homepage and after a mistake from my part considering the registering part i spoke with Isilnor and he told me to apply

What do you think that having the Guild name over your head will change in the game experience? a guild makes you be more competitive and helps you never lose interest in the game. Wanting to make the guild strong is one of the things that does the above.

Which part of the game you enjoy the most? RvR by far is the best for me. although pq's are fun and i enjoy them too.

What are your other interests outside the game? Reading, Scetching and Painting and Movies

What do you study or have studied? i am a student of conservation of antiquities at the T.E.I of athens

Do you have any real life or ingame friends in the guild? (please state the origin next to the names)

Where from you play the game? (home/internet cafe/else) home

You use only the standar UI or any addons? none

Which?-

You use the default movement buttons or you have remapped them? default but i am thinking of remapping some

Where?-

Any nonstandar keybinds or macros you use? none yet

Anything you want to share about your playstyle and is not included in the above questions? since i am a new player i don't have anything specific to add about playstyle

Do you consider the questions helpfull? yes

Do you consider any questions not relative or not understandable? -
Back to top Go down
lovia
Guild Master
Guild Master
lovia

Stevenseagal, ironbreaker, R20, RR 11 >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stevenseagal, ironbreaker, R20, RR 11 >>Accepted<<   Stevenseagal, ironbreaker, R20, RR 11 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:00 am

Welcome, /w Lovia or isilnor or lionsloth ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down

Stevenseagal, ironbreaker, R20, RR 11 >>Accepted<<
Page 1 of 1