Killing Blow Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Killing Blow Guild Forum

Killing Blow Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Wardb
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is willvall

Our users have posted a total of 498 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
isilnor
Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapOzmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<< Voting_barOzmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
lovia
Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapOzmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<< Voting_barOzmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
regain
Lionsloth
Angarath
Murdoc
ZeLL
Ulvar
MaggoT
pewpewidie
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<<

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozmosis

Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<<   Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:16 pm

What is your name?
Ollie scully
What is your ingame name?
Ozmosis
How old are you?
What is your sex (female/male)?
male
Where are you from?
London Uk

For how long are you playing WAR?
since the 18th
For how long are you playing the character you are applying for?
a couple of hours on week days nad 5+ hours on weekends
What class is the character u are applying for? What Rank? What Renown Rank?
I am an ironbreaker rank 10 rr 7
Is there any certain way that you are willing to play your character (mastery selection)?
I am going to go with the stone mastery absorbing as much damage as possible taking punishment then dishing it out when the enemy is getting weak.

Which professions have you chosen?
o i am uhnsure at the moment.
Why you chose them?

Can you describe us or better link us your gear? i have rr gear mostly and and some nice shoulds that dropped rr axe and sheild going with the stone mastery XD

Can you use a teamspeak or ventrilo?
both
Do you have a properly working microphone?
yes
For how long are you playing mmorpgs? 3 years now
Which ones? matrix onine was my first. Wow. and Gw

If you have played any other mmorpgs, which ones you consider more important and with what criteria you make the choice?
Guild wars i loved the competetive pvp side of that and i spent many many hourse devoted to the pvp and how strategic you had to be it really influenced me to play war
What other games have you played?
many games a list to long from mmos to fps like tf2 quake fable some of my favs
Which ones you consider important and with what criteria?
Tf2 personally one of my favourite games so many different styles of game play and different ways to play a great game!
Why you choose KillingBlow and not some other guild?
I was looking for a guild to be part of and looked and many many others. Killing blow seemed the most appealing, since i was looking for a good commmunity and nice people to play with. The statement on the main page inspired me to want to be a part of you and fight with you guys.
What do you think that having the Guild name over your head will change in the game experience?
It wont change anything except literally having the tags. However it will be so great to be part of a guild and a community would change the experiance and make it better.
Which part of the game you enjoy the most?
Most defiantly rvr and taking a keep with guildies working as a large group all as one.
What are your other interests outside the game?
i play guitar. seeing friends parties and having fun
What do you study or have studied?
i am at college at the moment taking an art and design corse
Do you have any real life or ingame friends in the guild? (please state the origin next to the names)
no
Where from you play the game? (home/internet cafe/else)
home
You use only the standar UI or any addons?
standard
Which?
standard
You use the default movement buttons or you have remapped them?
Where?

Any nonstandar keybinds or macros you use?
no not as of yet
Anything you want to share about your playstyle and is not included in the above questions?
only that i am a teamplayer helping out anyone that needs it and always wanting to work as a team
Do you consider the questions helpfull?
yes
Do you consider any questions not relative or not understandable?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<<   Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:24 pm

Concider yourself accepted.

Contact me or lovia or dolagh in game.
Back to top Go down
https://killingblow.darkbb.com
isilnor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<<   Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:25 pm

the admin was me..
Back to top Go down
Ozmosis

PostSubject: Re: Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<<   Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:30 pm

Brilliant thanks.

see you in game soon
Back to top Go down
lovia
Guild Master
Guild Master
lovia

PostSubject: Re: Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<<   Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:41 am

welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<<   Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozmosis Ironbreaker Rank 10 RR 7 >>Accepted<<
Page 1 of 1