Killing Blow Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Killing Blow Guild Forum

Killing Blow Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Wardb
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is willvall

Our users have posted a total of 498 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
isilnor
New(?) Patch out Vote_lcapNew(?) Patch out Voting_barNew(?) Patch out Vote_rcap 
lovia
regain
Lionsloth
Angarath
Murdoc
ZeLL
Ulvar
MaggoT
pewpewidie
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New(?) Patch out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Murdoc

Murdoc

New(?) Patch out Empty
PostSubject: New(?) Patch out   New(?) Patch out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:22 pm

Ok here's the good news: the eagerly awaited 1.0.5 patch has arrived... And now the bad news ITS A JOKE!!! Nothing that was promised was done not a damn thing! NO change to the so-called equal mirror classes, morale and tactics still work when they want, Players are still leaving finding the game badly balanced and boring but hey! they changed the steed horn sound!!! Im stunned from joy!!! And i know that isilnor will reply saying everything is perfect and mythic does everything for us. Well mate sorry but NO! If i went to buy a car, the manager said me it was going to be ready in 2 months, its delayed for a year and when i get it its crashed i most propably would eat the managers heart not praise the shop!!! ( btw i love mythics post "Version 1.0.5 still has many important and eagerly anticipated changes" its line stop swearing plz we have done some work) Here's a tip for Mythic guys (isil plz relay that to them) if you cant reach a deadline DONT POST THE DAMN THING! saying that you're going to do smth and then dont makes you look stupid and dissapoints the other ppl that depend on you!!

P.S.1 soz for the long post just needed to get it out of my system
P.S 2 seriously thinking of not playing the game until patch 1.0.6 comes out
Back to top Go down
isilnor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

New(?) Patch out Empty
PostSubject: Re: New(?) Patch out   New(?) Patch out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:23 pm

they said that 1.0.6 patch will be the major patch and that 1.0.5 will be the heavy metal event and nothing more long time ago...
but if u just wanna mess with the numbers, u are free to do it...

1.0.6 is in PTS now so yeah they just do what they say and always according to their time line..

isilnor.

P.S. u better go and check warhammeralliance.com regularly :p
Back to top Go down
lovia
Guild Master
Guild Master
lovia

New(?) Patch out Empty
PostSubject: Re: New(?) Patch out   New(?) Patch out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:24 pm

isilnor phails :p
Back to top Go down
Murdoc

Murdoc

New(?) Patch out Empty
PostSubject: Re: New(?) Patch out   New(?) Patch out Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:01 am

First: I want to apologise for those stupid jokes i did about isilnor... Shouldnt do them got no excuse i was just angry. Love you bro sorry (im down on my knees here)

Second: I dont believe i was wrong about the dates or numbers man... But anyway even the biggest minds in history do mistakes let alone me BUT even if i was wrong about the date or number, it wasnt all that known. I was talking with Lionsloth, Dextorian and Brom and we all seemed th have the excact same idea about this patch...

Third: Even if we are all wrong about the dates does that make it allright?

Again im sorry isil

Last edited by Murdoc on Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My fucking language didnt make sence)
Back to top Go down
lovia
Guild Master
Guild Master
lovia

New(?) Patch out Empty
PostSubject: Re: New(?) Patch out   New(?) Patch out Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:00 am

Dont worry we know its the drama from the game itself that got into you.
DRAMAHAMMER IS DA SPOOKEH
Back to top Go down
Lionsloth

Lionsloth

New(?) Patch out Empty
PostSubject: Re: New(?) Patch out   New(?) Patch out Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:14 am

Isilnor.... Very Happy.... i cannot begin to describe what i wanna tell u... the moment i laid eyes on ur sexy ass i cldnt hold myself from releasing the beauty mating sounds of the new steed horn Very Happy.. oh yes baby... i really hope for another thing too.. maybe they can make the war lion when i summon it.. instd ofa roar... a kitten MeoW Very Happy... and probably make all characters wear lingerieee Very Happy... oh yea baby.. thats the stuff right there... and who knows.. maybe they'll decide that patch 1.0.6 isnt ready and just might merge it with the 1.1 patch is supposedly by some miracle to b released in december ( which i really dont know whats so special abt that patch anymore since they done everything in 1.0.6 Razz)... and wld like to add.. kootoos for mythic on there awsome work in reikland factory events Very Happy... today the event was to scout the 4 capture points .... guess what the scenario went on like Very Happy... everyone started running to the the 4 points.. took the quest reward then left the scenario.. LOL... i love how mythic solve things with this game Very Happy... Oh TA LA LA DING DING DOONG
Back to top Go down
Murdoc

Murdoc

New(?) Patch out Empty
PostSubject: Re: New(?) Patch out   New(?) Patch out Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:42 am

Just imagine the scene Lion blows the horn (sounds dirty) Turuuuuuu! MEOW! and his lion comes out with a pink sweater, castrated , with polished red nails and matching nametag! NOW THATS AN IDEA! I bet all destro would either run away or die laughing
Back to top Go down
lovia
Guild Master
Guild Master
lovia

New(?) Patch out Empty
PostSubject: Re: New(?) Patch out   New(?) Patch out Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:40 am

its not like sorces/witch elf are, you know, BATTLE HARDENED FIGURES.
and i dont c any1 loling at em.
Back to top Go down
Dextorian
Dextorian

New(?) Patch out Empty
PostSubject: Re: New(?) Patch out   New(?) Patch out Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:38 am

Well i have to say Mythic does get on my nerves for a few things
but the only thing i relly don't like is Lying.
People are so upset (disappointed) because of this.
If you say you will do something and than don't do it - you are a lier.

And no, i was not wrong about dates,
Mythic just told people one day before they apply patch 1.05
that all the big changes will not be in it (and they are pushed to patch 1.06).

So i really hope that i'm wrong but Mythic told people about those big
changes in patch 1.05 and now they are telling people it will be in patch 1.06 but if they say latter
"big changes will be in 1.07 or 1.1 or bla bla" they are using some cheap triks to keep
people paying for this game and then they are losing credibility really fast.

P.S.
About whining in Warhammer - just my point of view,
so long people are whining this is good (it means they care about the game)
when they stop than nobody gives a dam about it anymore Wink
Back to top Go down
lovia
Guild Master
Guild Master
lovia

New(?) Patch out Empty
PostSubject: Re: New(?) Patch out   New(?) Patch out Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:12 pm

I no longer believe developers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New(?) Patch out Empty
PostSubject: Re: New(?) Patch out   New(?) Patch out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New(?) Patch out
Page 1 of 1