Killing Blow Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Killing Blow Guild Forum

Killing Blow Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Wardb
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is willvall

Our users have posted a total of 498 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
isilnor
Sephiroth >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapSephiroth >>Accepted<< Voting_barSephiroth >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
lovia
Sephiroth >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapSephiroth >>Accepted<< Voting_barSephiroth >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
regain
Lionsloth
Angarath
Murdoc
ZeLL
Ulvar
MaggoT
pewpewidie
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sephiroth >>Accepted<<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killmepls
Veteran
Veteran

Sephiroth >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth >>Accepted<<   Sephiroth >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:41 pm

THE FOLLOING APPLICATION IS NOT REAL AND AIMS TO JUST GIVE A SAMPLE ANSWER TO EVERY QUESTION.

What is your name? nick

What is your ingame name? sephiroth
How old are you? 21

What is your sex (female/male)? male

Where are you from? Greece

FOr how long are you playing WAR? i will release

For how long are you playing the character you are applying for? i will release

What class is the character u are applying for? What Rank? What Renown Rank? shadow warrior. 0 . i dont have.

Is there any certain way that you are willing to play your character (mastery selection)? scout

Which professions have you chosen? Talisman Makeing, Scavenging
Why you chose them? I gain nice attribute boost and money as fast as possible..

Can you describe us or better link us your gear? i havent start the game yet.

Can you use a teamspeak or ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a properly working microphone? Yes

For how long are you playing mmorpgs? 4 years
Which ones? la2, Wow ,lotro

If you have played any other mmorpgs, which ones you consider more important and with what criteria you make the choice? World of warcraft, because i played it the most.

What other games have you played? Mostly action and stradegy

Which ones you consider importan and with what criteria? Warcraft 3 and mostly the map Dota, because we play it mostly with my friends.

Why you choose KillingBlow and not some other guild? because i have friends in this guild

What do you think that having the Guild name over your head will change in the game experience? People will inspect me.

Which part of the game you enjoy the most? Taking keeps.

What are your other interests outside the game? football,basketball and play video games what do you study or have studied? I have studied mathematics, currenty i am studing physics

Do you have any real life or ingame friends in the guild? yes i have isilnor(real life) nigthfall(real friend)

Where from you play the game? home and internet cafe.

You use only the standar UI or any addons? the game has n't start yet so i dont know

Which? the game has n't start yet so i dont know
r
You use the default movement buttons or you have remapped them? default movement buttons

Where?

Any nonstandar keybinds or macros you use?

Anything you want to share about your playstyle and is not included in the above questions? i have bound like half the keyboard and i dont have a fast reply
button any more so sorry if i wisper you by mistake.

Do you consider the questions helpfull? yes

Do you consider any questions not relative or not understandable?
Back to top Go down
isilnor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Sephiroth >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth >>Accepted<<   Sephiroth >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:42 am

Accepted Very Happy

welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sephiroth >>Accepted<<
Page 1 of 1