Killing Blow Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Killing Blow Guild Forum

Killing Blow Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Wardb
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is willvall

Our users have posted a total of 498 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
isilnor
Feriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17 Vote_lcapFeriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17 Voting_barFeriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17 Vote_rcap 
lovia
Feriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17 Vote_lcapFeriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17 Voting_barFeriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17 Vote_rcap 
regain
Lionsloth
Angarath
Murdoc
ZeLL
Ulvar
MaggoT
pewpewidie
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Feriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feriula

Feriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17 Empty
PostSubject: Feriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17   Feriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:56 am

Alright here it is.

What is your name?
Jarrah

What is your ingame name?
Feriula

How old are you?

What is your sex (female/male)?
Male

Where are you from?
Australian living in London

For how long are you playing WAR?
around 2 weeks

For how long are you playing the character you are applying for?
My first character

What class is the character u are applying for? What Rank? What Renown Rank?
Feriula, Shadow Warrior R21 RR17

Is there any certain way that you are willing to play your character (mastery selection)?
I'm going for Skirmish atm

Which professions have you chosen?
Why you chose them?
I've gone Talisman and Salvaging. Talisman making because i thought it would be really helpful for endgame and Salvaging because it really helps Talisman making

Can you describe us or better link us your gear?
Mainly PQ gear with a couple of blues

Can you use a teamspeak or ventrilo?
I've never used it but the computers i use all have it

Do you have a properly working microphone?
Most of the time

For how long are you playing mmorpgs?
Which ones?
Off and on for years now, I was never allowed my own account while in school so I played my friends accounts. Played a bit of Lineage 2 but mostly WoW and mostly high level PvP at that

What other games have you played?
Heaps! You name it and i've probably tried it. I really like games that just work, they dont need the best graphics etc, just to be enjoyable. That being said I'm a big dota fan, its a great game and i also enjoy Counterstrike alot

Which ones you consider important and with what criteria?
As i said before games that work and are fun

Why you choose KillingBlow and not some other guild?
I saw you guys advertising on the regional channel and thought i'd check it out. I saw my friend Murdoc was in the guild and that plus the five elements of how you with wour guild to run convinced me that this was the guild for me

What do you think that having the Guild name over your head will change in the game experience?
Yes. It will make getting a PQ group alot easier and i look forward to that because at the moment it can be a realy challenge

Which part of the game you enjoy the most?
PQ's and RvR zones. I love keeps, they are awesome!

What are your other interests outside the game?
Sports, reading (mostly fantasy), and other video games

What do you study or have studied?
I'm on the my gap year before uni but next year i start and combined Business and Arts degree back in Australia

Do you have any real life or ingame friends in the guild? (please state the origin next to the names)
Murdoc - In-game

Where from you play the game? (home/internet cafe/else)
Internet cafe

You use only the standar UI or any addons?
standar

You use the default movement buttons or you have remapped them?

Any nonstandar keybinds or macros you use?
not yet

Anything you want to share about your playstyle and is not included in the above questions?
I recognise that SW are not the highest DPS dealers in the game (well not at my level or with my mastery) so i play a style that i think benifits the group. I aim to distact healers, kill or slow runners, stun chasers and whatever else i can think of.

Do you consider the questions helpfull?
Yes. They give everone an idea about me as a player so we can work together efficiently

Do you consider any questions not relative or not understandable?
Nope

Cheers guys
Back to top Go down
Feriula

PostSubject: Re: Feriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17   Feriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:27 pm

ok make that Feriula Shadow Warrior R22 RR18
Back to top Go down
isilnor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Feriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17   Feriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:24 am

concider yourself accepted.

/w me, lovia or grmoch in game 4

welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17   Feriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feriula Shadow Warrior R21 RR17
Page 1 of 1