Killing Blow Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Killing Blow Guild Forum

Killing Blow Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Wardb
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is willvall

Our users have posted a total of 498 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
isilnor
Murdoc Shadow Warrior R13 RR8 >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapMurdoc Shadow Warrior R13 RR8 >>Accepted<< Voting_barMurdoc Shadow Warrior R13 RR8 >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
lovia
Murdoc Shadow Warrior R13 RR8 >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapMurdoc Shadow Warrior R13 RR8 >>Accepted<< Voting_barMurdoc Shadow Warrior R13 RR8 >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
regain
Lionsloth
Angarath
Murdoc
ZeLL
Ulvar
MaggoT
pewpewidie
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Murdoc Shadow Warrior R13 RR8 >>Accepted<<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Murdoc

Murdoc

Murdoc Shadow Warrior R13 RR8 >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Murdoc Shadow Warrior R13 RR8 >>Accepted<<   Murdoc Shadow Warrior R13 RR8 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:39 am

Hi people, this i my application

What is your name?
Orestis

What is your ingame name?
Murdoc

How old are you?

What is your sex (female/male)?
male

Where are you from?
Athens, Greece (Hellas)

For how long are you playing WAR?
About 2 weeks

For how long are you playing the character you are applying for?
Since i started the game

What class is the character u are applying for? What Rank? What Renown Rank?
Murdoc, Shadow Warrior R13 RR8

Is there any certain way that you are willing to play your character (mastery selection)?
I will mainly go for scout and secondary skirmish

Which professions have you chosen?
Scavenging, Apothecary (although i admit that in apoth. i havent progressed very much)
Why you chose them?
I liked the idea of making my own potions

Can you describe us or better link us your gear?
Mainly PQ gear and some blue drops

Can you use a teamspeak or ventrilo?
Yes

Do you have a properly working microphone?
Perhaps too many...

For how long are you playing mmorpgs?
6 years now
Which ones?
Lineage 2, WOW, The 4th Coming, Dungeons & Dragons Online

If you have played any other mmorpgs, which ones you consider more important and with what criteria you make the choice?
I guess Lineage 2. It wasn't as good game as WoW or DDO but the people who played the game cared for it and it was much closer to being a real Role Playing Game than any other i have played.

What other games have you played?
All kinds of games. I like First Person Shooters and RPGs most

Which ones you consider important and with what criteria?
Final Fantasy VII (possibly the BEST storyline ever) and Fallout (loved the atmosphere)

Why you choose KillingBlow and not some other guild?
First I LOVE the name Very Happy Second i found the guild in war-online.gr and i trust these guys. And they say this is a very good guild...

What do you think that having the Guild name over your head will change in the game experience?
I will be able to find easier people to do public quests and explore the map

Which part of the game you enjoy the most?
Currently Public quests. Scenarios are also very interresting But i hate how people just do them and ignore the rest of the game...

What are your other interests outside the game?
Role playing, Books of any kind and mostly cars

What do you study or have studied?
Computer programming and currently i study journalism

Do you have any real life or ingame friends in the guild? (please state the origin next to the names)
Not yet

Where from you play the game? (home/internet cafe/else)
Home, Internet cafe

You use only the standar UI or any addons?
Standar

You use the default movement buttons or you have remapped them?

Any nonstandar keybinds or macros you use?
No macros yet

Anything you want to share about your playstyle and is not included in the above questions?
I like to explore the map to its ends not just for quests.

Do you consider any questions not relative or not understandable?
Everything is understandable and relevant (You just want to know a little about the person that wants to join and that is perfectly understandable)

I hope i will see you in the game
Back to top Go down
lovia
Guild Master
Guild Master
lovia

Murdoc Shadow Warrior R13 RR8 >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murdoc Shadow Warrior R13 RR8 >>Accepted<<   Murdoc Shadow Warrior R13 RR8 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:10 pm

although you are just below the rank 15 barrier i will accept you in the guild.
contact Lovia or Isilnor online for an invite. kalosorises Smile
Back to top Go down

Murdoc Shadow Warrior R13 RR8 >>Accepted<<
Page 1 of 1