Killing Blow Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Killing Blow Guild Forum

Killing Blow Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Wardb
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is willvall

Our users have posted a total of 498 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
isilnor
Archmage looking for a new home  >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapArchmage looking for a new home  >>Accepted<< Voting_barArchmage looking for a new home  >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
lovia
Archmage looking for a new home  >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapArchmage looking for a new home  >>Accepted<< Voting_barArchmage looking for a new home  >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
regain
Lionsloth
Angarath
Murdoc
ZeLL
Ulvar
MaggoT
pewpewidie
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Archmage looking for a new home >>Accepted<<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divine

Archmage looking for a new home  >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Archmage looking for a new home >>Accepted<<   Archmage looking for a new home  >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:23 pm

What is your name? Hassan

What is your ingame name? Divine

How old are you? 22

What is your sex (female/male)? male

Where are you from? Egypt

For how long are you playing WAR? few weeks now

For how long are you playing the character you are applying for? 2 weeks

What class is the character u are applying for? What Rank? What Renown Rank? Archmage, rank 13, renown rank 11

Is there any certain way that you are willing to play your character (mastery selection)? This game is new, and such there are alot to be discovered. Still in an experimenting state Very Happy

Which professions have you chosen? Salv/Talisman
Why you chose them? Sounded fun Very Happy

Can you describe us or better link us your gear: Will, my gear is mainly green/white. But I have many good scenario items for higher lvl

Can you use a teamspeak or ventrilo? sure

Do you have a properly working microphone? Yup

For how long are you playing mmorpgs? over 6 years now? not sure
Which ones? Anarchy, World of warcraft

If you have played any other mmorpgs, which ones you consider more important and with what criteria you make the choice? If by important u mean why I like it more, then wow because of its intricacy and the way it made me think of my char. But now that wow is behind me, warhammer promises some really good times trying to figure out the way to perfection

What other games have you played? Everything, hardcore gamer here

Which ones you consider importan and with what criteria? well, I liked strategy games, basically because it involves some brains in it

Why you choose KillingBlow and not some other guild? My friend Petah is in the guild and he told me that u guys are great Smile

What do you think that having the Guild name over your head will change in the game experience? Will make me belong, isnt that what all guilds are about?

Which part of the game you enjoy the most? Well, everything. As shallow as that sounded, it is true.

What are your other interests outside the game? Studying, Writting, and reading

What do you study or have studied? Computer science

Do you have any real life or ingame friends in the guild? Petah

Where from you play the game? (home/internet cafe/else) Home

You use only the standar UI or any addons? till now no addons, but I think I will soon

Which? none

You use the default movement buttons or you have remapped them? I use N52 for playing

Where?

Any nonstandar keybinds or macros you use? yea quite alot

Anything you want to share about your playstyle and is not included in the above questions? Playstyle is a work in progress.

Do you consider the questions helpfull? yup

Do you consider any questions not relative or not understandable? only the one about the most important mmorpg, sry didnt get that right away XD
Back to top Go down
lovia
Guild Master
Guild Master
lovia

Archmage looking for a new home  >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archmage looking for a new home >>Accepted<<   Archmage looking for a new home  >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:59 am

Accepted, welcome, whisper Lovia or Isilnor in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down

Archmage looking for a new home >>Accepted<<
Page 1 of 1