Killing Blow Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Killing Blow Guild Forum

Killing Blow Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Wardb
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is willvall

Our users have posted a total of 498 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
isilnor
Marriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapMarriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<< Voting_barMarriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
lovia
Marriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapMarriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<< Voting_barMarriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
regain
Lionsloth
Angarath
Murdoc
ZeLL
Ulvar
MaggoT
pewpewidie
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marriej

Marriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Marriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<<   Marriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:46 pm

What is your name? Marvin

What is your ingame name? Marriej (A.K.A. MJ)

How old are you? 21

What is your sex (female/male)? male

Where are you from? the Netherlands

For how long are you playing WAR? since open beta

For how long are you playing the character you are applying for? since headstart

What class is the character u are applying for? What Rank? What Renown Rank? Rune priest rank R: 17 RR: 15

Is there any certain way that you are willing to play your character (mastery selection)? yes, I'm playing Grimnir

Which professions have you chosen? cultivating and apothecary
Why you chose them? needed some none aggresive way to get rid of my anger.

Can you describe us or better link us your gear? http://www.wardb.com/profile.aspx?id=28261

Can you use a teamspeak or ventrilo? off course

Do you have a properly working microphone? yes, a very good one if I might say myself

For how long are you playing mmorpgs? kinda started with Lineage 2
Which ones? Lineage 2, priston tale, wow, war.

If you have played any other mmorpgs, which ones you consider more important and with what criteria you make the choice? they all had their strong points so cant really choose/

What other games have you played? a lot

Which ones you consider important and with what criteria? games aren't important to be honest. they're a lot of fun but not important

Why you choose KillingBlow and not some other guild? "We believe that a guild in an mmorpg is more than a tag to be displayed..." etc.

What do you think that having the Guild name over your head will change in the game experience? I hope it will form a bond between me and other guild members.

Which part of the game you enjoy the most? rvr content

What are your other interests outside the game? my girlfriend

What do you study or have studied? I've started a study "higher informatics" but founded to boring and I'm currently working while scouting for a nice study.

Do you have any real life or ingame friends in the guild? cant say that I have

Where from you play the game? (home/internet cafe/else) home

You use only the standar UI or any addons? I use some addons but cant say I've altered the UI a lot

Which? ISassisttracker, autoharvest and somethign called selftarget but i dont think it works ^^

You use the default movement buttons or you have remapped them? I'm thinking about remapping them to s e d f from a w s d

Where?

Any nonstandar keybinds or macros you use? I'm using q and e for some handy spells I use a lot

Anything you want to share about your playstyle and is not included in the above questions? I like playing on the front lines keeping a balance between (my teams) damage and healing.

Do you consider the questions helpfull? It's a nice guide line

Do you consider any questions not relative or not understandable? I find questions about "other games" irrelevant, except for the mmorpg ones I can see the use in that.
Back to top Go down
isilnor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Marriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<<   Marriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:26 pm

Concider yourself accepted.

cya online.
Back to top Go down
Marriej

PostSubject: Re: Marriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<<   Marriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:46 am

ahhh yes thank you Smile

I'll pm you as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<<   Marriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marriej - Rune Priest - R: 17 RR: 15 >>Accepted<<
Page 1 of 1