Killing Blow Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Killing Blow Guild Forum

Killing Blow Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Wardb
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is willvall

Our users have posted a total of 498 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
isilnor
application sepitroth >>Denied<< Vote_lcapapplication sepitroth >>Denied<< Voting_barapplication sepitroth >>Denied<< Vote_rcap 
lovia
application sepitroth >>Denied<< Vote_lcapapplication sepitroth >>Denied<< Voting_barapplication sepitroth >>Denied<< Vote_rcap 
regain
Lionsloth
Angarath
Murdoc
ZeLL
Ulvar
MaggoT
pewpewidie
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

application sepitroth >>Denied<<

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
V3ngeance

application sepitroth >>Denied<< Empty
PostSubject: application sepitroth >>Denied<<   application sepitroth >>Denied<< Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:26 pm

heya isilnor or lovia i am called danny and i am the cousin of johan(rassler)
i like to play war now cuz its a cool game so my cousin said i should join his guild
so id like to apply now my char is sepitroth and i am a shadow warrior
hope to speak u soon greetz danny
Back to top Go down
Rassler

PostSubject: heya m8   application sepitroth >>Denied<< Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:28 pm

heya cousin hope u get a fast reply from our nice bosses lovia and isilnor geek
hope to see u soon isn this nice guild

greetz ya cousin rassler
Back to top Go down
isilnor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: application sepitroth >>Denied<<   application sepitroth >>Denied<< Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:38 pm

no offence but u failed to post an application..

we only demande 10mins of your life to post an application like the 1 we have in sample topic..

you have some nice chances to join us cause of your cousin rassler, but you should post a right application to concider you as an applicant..

cya in near future i hope Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovia
Guild Master
Guild Master
lovia

PostSubject: Re: application sepitroth >>Denied<<   application sepitroth >>Denied<< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:45 am

please mate take 10 mins and do the normal application, rules are rules and apply to everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
isilnor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: application sepitroth >>Denied<<   application sepitroth >>Denied<< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:00 am

Make a new application my friend according to our sample..

Denied for now.

Will lock this topic..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application sepitroth >>Denied<<   application sepitroth >>Denied<< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application sepitroth >>Denied<<
Page 1 of 1