Killing Blow Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Killing Blow Guild Forum

Killing Blow Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Wardb
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is willvall

Our users have posted a total of 498 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
isilnor
ZeLL >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapZeLL >>Accepted<< Voting_barZeLL >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
lovia
ZeLL >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapZeLL >>Accepted<< Voting_barZeLL >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
regain
Lionsloth
Angarath
Murdoc
ZeLL
Ulvar
MaggoT
pewpewidie
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ZeLL >>Accepted<<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeLL
Veteran
Veteran

ZeLL >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: ZeLL >>Accepted<<   ZeLL >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:20 pm

What is your name?

George Diathesopoulos

What is your ingame name?

i hope it ll be ZeLL

How old are you?

What is your sex (female/male)?

male

Where are you from?

Greece

What class is the character u are applying for? What Rank? What Renown Rank?

Bright Wizard

Is there any certain way that you are willing to play your character (mastery selection)?

Havent thought of that yet . I d better have some expirience first and then make a desicion ...

Can you use a teamspeak or ventrilo?

Both

Do you have a properly working microphone?

Yes

For how long are you playing mmorpgs?

Its been almost 4 years

Which ones?

I used to play lineage for long time and i ve got a little expirience in WoW ...

If you have played any other mmorpgs, which ones you consider more important and with what criteria you make the choice?

I think wow is until now the king of mmorpgs.. I also think that wow is very important for the evolution of mmos provided that most mmorpgs are influenced by wow ... (wow is nice promoted as well)

What other games have you played?

I use to play Warcraft especially Dota some other strategy games and as i said before Lineage ( From Chronicle 1 to Chronicle 4 )

Why you choose KillingBlow and not some other guild?

All members are highly expirienced at gaminig especially at MMORPG gaming + many of Killing Blow mambers are irl friends ...

What do you think that having the Guild name over your head will change in the game experience?

i think i ll be MUCH more respectful if the Guild Name is "over my head" cause i know that we ll have a great progress

Which part of the game you enjoy the most?

Wh is a PVP based game and that attracted me instantly

What are your other interests outside the game?

i play basketball i drum i ROAM with friends etc ... Razz

Do you have any real life or ingame friends in the guild? (please state the origin next to the names) isilnor,knightfall,maggot,regain

Where from you play the game? (home/internet cafe/else)

Home and sometime internet cafe

You use only the standar UI or any addons?

Havent seen the game yet in order to decide Razz (i think there are little addons until now )

You use the default movement buttons or you have remapped them?

That is something i ll decide when the game starts ...
Back to top Go down
isilnor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

ZeLL >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZeLL >>Accepted<<   ZeLL >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:36 am

Accepted Very Happy

welcome m8..
Back to top Go down

ZeLL >>Accepted<<
Page 1 of 1