Killing Blow Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Killing Blow Guild Forum

Killing Blow Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Wardb
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is willvall

Our users have posted a total of 498 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
isilnor
serpent's passage Vote_lcapserpent's passage Voting_barserpent's passage Vote_rcap 
lovia
serpent's passage Vote_lcapserpent's passage Voting_barserpent's passage Vote_rcap 
regain
Lionsloth
Angarath
Murdoc
ZeLL
Ulvar
MaggoT
pewpewidie
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

serpent's passage

Go down 
+2
lovia
regain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
regain
Veteran
Veteran
regain

serpent's passage Empty
PostSubject: serpent's passage   serpent's passage Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:33 am

The real problem with serpent passage,is the salvage. They push or we push them to the spawn point and everyone around there that keeps on fighting get 1000+ rp. If someone carries the salvage,loses combat's rp and just get +600 of the win. Now the point is,why to boost the f@#$%^& that just farming rp in there and dont care about scenario? They just have fun,farming at least 1000+ rp and get +600 rp reward of winning with 500 resources. Why to be interested to win with 500 points? and were can we find an idiot salvage carrier?
For the time the best solution found was the queue fix of 1.0.5 patch,a thing that i think is really stupid and wont help at all. It whould be much better if there wasn't any timers in my opinion,but anyway. The best we can do is open some posts,so mythic will find a real sollution of the problem.
Back to top Go down
lovia
Guild Master
Guild Master
lovia

serpent's passage Empty
PostSubject: Re: serpent's passage   serpent's passage Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:35 am

regain wrote:
The real problem with serpent passage,is the salvage. They push or we push them to It whould be much better if there wasn't any timers in my opinion
ROFL LOL LOL haha xD xD xD
Sounds like you havent played bgs at wow, 40hours AV 2hours WSG etc etc, the timer is a breakthrough its awesome! Removing it would only do harm :>

Last edited by lovia on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dextorian
Dextorian

serpent's passage Empty
PostSubject: Re: serpent's passage   serpent's passage Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:57 pm

I think the solution is really simple but Mythic are also really *$*&%&#.....

They only have to give "the idiot who takes the Salvage" more renown/XP for doing
this (in other scenarios also-so the one doing the objective don't feel like a moron)
and then all people will do the objective.....
Back to top Go down
lovia
Guild Master
Guild Master
lovia

serpent's passage Empty
PostSubject: Re: serpent's passage   serpent's passage Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:30 pm

nah i d say a +25% more damage and healing for 1 minute AFTER capturing the salvage.

Last edited by lovia on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
isilnor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

serpent's passage Empty
PostSubject: Re: serpent's passage   serpent's passage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:24 am

The 1 who take the salvage is the smartest not a moron like u say...

he know how to win and he wanna do it fast...

Mythic has done everything great its all about ppl 2 "PLAY" the game now..
Back to top Go down
Murdoc

Murdoc

serpent's passage Empty
PostSubject: Re: serpent's passage   serpent's passage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:46 pm

Well Mythic should give the carrier SOME reward otherwise its completely pointless. In Tor anroc for excample why the hell should you take the damn buble??? For 2 lousy points every once in a while??? Mourkain temple : The same, Serpent Passage: even worse! I dont really care what the reward is going to be (xp, rp, gold, items)

(btw isilnor you do realise that the vast majority of players are idiots right??? They dont care to "play" the game they only care to kill that motherF@@$#$r in front of them. They need to be motivated to do something else and its mythics job to make that happen)
Back to top Go down
Lionsloth

Lionsloth

serpent's passage Empty
PostSubject: Re: serpent's passage   serpent's passage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:07 am

to b honest imo mythic needs to do alot of changes to improve the community in this game.. i dont know wtf they were doing in the beta testing other than fixing bugs... bigger problems r ahead of us then serpents passage.. like the population in servers is going down too fast... pretty soon they're gna have to cut down the servers in half cause there arent that much players online :/... and fuck tor anroc - murkain - serpents passage... they all suck... from now on we shld all contribute in playing all the scenarios except those fuking ones.. i dont care abt leveling anymore... to b honest i dont c the point in leveling.. all i think abt is what the hell am i gna do with this community when i hit r40 :/
Back to top Go down
regain
Veteran
Veteran
regain

serpent's passage Empty
PostSubject: Re: serpent's passage   serpent's passage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:10 am

isilnor,you are romantic as always... you win anyway even if you have 10 points and your opponent 9.. serpent passage has a completely wrong salvage philosophy..for example in tor anroc the combat was near the carrier,so everybody was helping him and he was taking the rp he should.in here,the only you do is giving 600 free rp in the retards that keep on fighting and help noone but themselves.
Back to top Go down
Murdoc

Murdoc

serpent's passage Empty
PostSubject: Re: serpent's passage   serpent's passage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:06 pm

Lion you cant improve THE community!!! Ppl that play war have a level and they are going to stay at that level no matter what!!! What you MUST do is motivate the players to try something else!!! Does that mean better rewards? xp? rp? a blue monkey on a stick? I dont really give a damn! And there is a reason why all gamers play those scs more than the others : cause they are fust easy and fun! all others are either boring or too complicated for those morons to understand! ( you do remember i suppose that Dam we played together and what happened in there)
Back to top Go down
Lionsloth

Lionsloth

serpent's passage Empty
PostSubject: Re: serpent's passage   serpent's passage Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:44 am

oh that day at talebac dam... i've never felt so angry aggressive before.. after that scenario i wanted to go out and start killing babies... it was a day to remmber for sure
Back to top Go down
lovia
Guild Master
Guild Master
lovia

serpent's passage Empty
PostSubject: Re: serpent's passage   serpent's passage Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:39 am

isilnor wrote:
The 1 who take the salvage is the smartest not a moron like u say...

he know how to win and he wanna do it fast...

Mythic has done everything great its all about ppl 2 "PLAY" the game now..

Americans, when speaking about the science of statistic, they see the major attribute(flaw) of it, its described with the phrase <> to express the fact that the quality of information you get in statistics will be the ,a lil more a lil less, the quality of the data you export.

I generalize and tell that this happens to most data processors.

Like your mind a lot of flawed ideas lead in exporting crappy data!

Why i need to win a scenario?

a)Cause its fun to win! though after a 100 or a 1000 of scs (ammount depends on the player) you understand that you cant always win and even if you do most of the times you kind of get tired of winning and stop caring. Anyway after an ammount of scs its stops to be all about winning

b)To maximize its positive impact in my gameplay (renown gear, realm contribution etc...)

b,1) gear/stats. When you maximize the ammount of kills you personally do, you increase your chance to get loot both from drops and renown rank (more kills more->renown etc...) and what you have to beat is the factors of time and post sc renown that is based on score. Lets say for an example that you are in a sp:
case one 'win via the salvage' you generally do an ammount of 10kills (50renown average=500 renown) and win in 10-12 mins and get a bonus of 600.
case two 'play for the kills' lets pretend that you defend the salvage without taking it what you will do in 15mins is something arround 35kills on average (50 renowm average*35players) equaling in average 1750 renown meaning 290% more in 50% more time.
b,2) realm contribution. I currently perseive that zone control is extremely hard to be done without the combined effort of 100-200 ppl so i consider it unimportant especially in a zone that gets at least 100 scs a day!

So i c a major flaw in sp.

P.S. i can provide SSs that help the data i display to prove the point i want to make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

serpent's passage Empty
PostSubject: Re: serpent's passage   serpent's passage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serpent's passage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killing Blow Guild Forum :: Public :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: