Killing Blow Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Killing Blow Guild Forum

Killing Blow Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Wardb
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is willvall

Our users have posted a total of 498 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
isilnor
Ignis BW R16 RR11 >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapIgnis BW R16 RR11 >>Accepted<< Voting_barIgnis BW R16 RR11 >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
lovia
Ignis BW R16 RR11 >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapIgnis BW R16 RR11 >>Accepted<< Voting_barIgnis BW R16 RR11 >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
regain
Lionsloth
Angarath
Murdoc
ZeLL
Ulvar
MaggoT
pewpewidie
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ignis BW R16 RR11 >>Accepted<<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ignis

Ignis BW R16 RR11 >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Ignis BW R16 RR11 >>Accepted<<   Ignis BW R16 RR11 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:46 pm

What is your name? Duarte

What is your ingame name? Ignis

How old are you? 34

What is your sex (female/male)? male

Where are you from? Portugal

FOr how long are you playing WAR? since OB started

For how long are you playing the character you are applying for? since the Head Start

What class is the character u are applying for?
Bright Wizard
What Rank? 16
What Renown Rank? 11

Is there any certain way that you are willing to play your character (mastery selection)? Undecided, I am trying incineration.

Which professions have you chosen? Talisman Making.
Why you chose them? Not sure why Smile I did not investigate professions deeply enough.

Can you describe us or better link us your gear? Good, 15lvl public quest gear mostly with some RvR rewards.

Can you use a teamspeak or ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a properly working microphone? Yes

For how long are you playing mmorpgs? 2,5 years
Which ones? Wow

If you have played any other mmorpgs, which ones you consider more important and with what criteria you make the choice? World of warcraft, because it was where I started to enjoy the online experience.

What other games have you played? Currently I have ES Oblivion, GRID and CoD 4 installed, I am a game junkie since the age of 10 Smile.

Which ones you consider important and with what criteria? Apart from WAR Oblivion is the one I would mention: I really like the game's atmosphere.

Why you choose KillingBlow and not some other guild? I am thinking about joining a Guild since the game started. Yesterday I was thinking about that while I was playing and I saw Isilnor talking to the same NPC. I noticed the tag over his head and asked him if I could join. I knew nothing about you guys, honestly Smile I am kind of an impulsive guy...

What do you think that having the Guild name over your head will change in the game experience? That will depend on how we will perform as a Guild. I surely expect some respect in the near future and make what I can to contribute to that.

Which part of the game you enjoy the most? PQ's have been great, some of the scenarios also. Overall I am having a blast..

What are your other interests outside the game? Music, tech stuff.

What do you study or have studied? Engineering.

Do you have any real life or ingame friends in the guild? Nope.

Where from you play the game? home.

You use only the standar UI or any addons? Are there addons for this already?!

Which? The UI is sleek enough for me, I don't know if I will need anything else.

You use the default movement buttons or you have remapped them? Just bought a Logitech G11 and I am still playing with it. But it is a custom layout.

Where?Please!! Don't make me explain it... just because I don't know what it was like when I started remmaping things Razz

Any nonstandar keybinds or macros you use? Lots of macros. Still figuring it out.

Anything you want to share about your playstyle and is not included in the above questions? When I was playing WoW I felt no interest at all about PvP, I was heavily beaten whenever I walked on to the arenas. I always thought my reactions were not fast enough for PvP. After trying WAR I changed my view on this. In this game, PvP seems to have more depth and allows you to thimk about strategies, something I was never able to do in WoW.
So, I may seem slow to you, the thing is I am just thinking about a good strategy... ok? Razz
Also, I am a very slow typer and because these keyboards are not built with the Portuguese layout, I must think hard to choose the letters I want to type, we have strange accentuations and letters in my language Smile
This makes the problem worst, I am *not* ignoring you!!! Very Happy

Do you consider the questions helpfull? yes

Do you consider any questions not relative or not understandable? Completely understandable, it was a pleasure answering them all.

Cya there!
Back to top Go down
isilnor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Ignis BW R16 RR11 >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis BW R16 RR11 >>Accepted<<   Ignis BW R16 RR11 >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:46 pm

Accepted.

Welcome m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Ignis BW R16 RR11 >>Accepted<<
Page 1 of 1