Killing Blow Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Killing Blow Guild Forum

Killing Blow Guild Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Wardb
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is willvall

Our users have posted a total of 498 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
isilnor
Andalas - Rune Priest >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapAndalas - Rune Priest >>Accepted<< Voting_barAndalas - Rune Priest >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
lovia
Andalas - Rune Priest >>Accepted<< Vote_lcapAndalas - Rune Priest >>Accepted<< Voting_barAndalas - Rune Priest >>Accepted<< Vote_rcap 
regain
Lionsloth
Angarath
Murdoc
ZeLL
Ulvar
MaggoT
pewpewidie
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Andalas - Rune Priest >>Accepted<<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andalass

Andalas - Rune Priest >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Andalas - Rune Priest >>Accepted<<   Andalas - Rune Priest >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:56 am

What is your name?
Sebastian

What is your ingame name?
Andalas

How old are you?

What is your sex (female/male)?
male

Where are you from?
UK

FOr how long are you playing WAR?
Since open beta

For how long are you playing the character you are applying for?
SE head start, so from today, but I played a rune priest on open beta up to rank 13 (had to try lots of careers to be sure what I want to play as my main)

What class is the character u are applying for? What Rank? What Renown Rank?
Rune Priest Rank 9 RR 7

Is there any certain way that you are willing to play your character (mastery selection)?
For the moment I'm planning to go the Path of Grungni, later on probably Path of Valaya

Which professions have you chosen?
Why you chose them?
Apothecary and Cultivating - consumables are always handy and since my girlfriend is doing talisman making + salvating it would compliment those quite nicely. She's going to apply here as well btw Wink

Can you use a teamspeak or ventrilo?
I can use both

Do you have a properly working microphone?
yes

For how long are you playing mmorpgs?
3 years

Which ones?
age of conan
LOTR
world of warcraft - endgame raiding

What other games have you played?
Before MMOS mostly FPS

Why you choose KillingBlow and not some other guild?
Saw some of you in a scenario today.

What do you think that having the Guild name over your head will change in the game experience?
The guild name over my head wont change anything. But the experience playing in an organized guild will change it dramatically. I enjoy playing WAR and its different aspects of RVR a lot, but as in most other MMORPS PUGs can get frustrating very easily and since beta I hit PUGs with the usual problems: tanks that dont protect their casters/healers, healers that focus purely on damage and general ignorance of tactics.

Which part of the game you enjoy the most?
Open RVR aka keep sieges and Public Quests, anything that needs coordination of several people

You use only the standar UI or any addons?
At the moment just the standard UI, but new addons come up every day as I saw. So for the moment I'd use autoloot, a debuff filter and buff bars.

You use the default movement buttons or you have remapped them?
I'm using the usual wsad for movement, simply cause I got used to them in the last 3 years. other talents are remapped.

Any nonstandar keybinds or macros you use?
well I'm using very basic macros for example for assist etc.
Back to top Go down
isilnor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Andalas - Rune Priest >>Accepted<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andalas - Rune Priest >>Accepted<<   Andalas - Rune Priest >>Accepted<< Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:07 pm

Accepted.

Welcome m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Andalas - Rune Priest >>Accepted<<
Page 1 of 1